* How to create a patch ?
@ 2001-08-28 12:26 Patrick Allaire
From: Patrick Allaire @ 2001-08-28 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Kernel List

Hi,

What is the correct way to create a patch for the kernel ? I meen ... what
option should I pass to diff ?

thank you

Patrick Allaire
mailto:pallaire@gameloft.com
If you can see it, but it's not there, it's virtual.
If you can't see it, but it is there, it's hidden.
It you can't see it and it isn't there, it's gone.

* Re: How to create a patch ?
@ 2001-08-28 12:43 ` Emmanuel Varagnat
From: Emmanuel Varagnat @ 2001-08-28 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick Allaire; +Cc: Linux Kernel List

Patrick Allaire wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the correct way to create a patch for the kernel ? I meen ... what
> option should I pass to diff ?

Take a look at Documentation/Submitting*

> thank you

De rien

-Manu

* Re: How to create a patch ?
@ 2001-08-28 16:18 ` Albert D. Cahalan
From: Albert D. Cahalan @ 2001-08-28 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick Allaire; +Cc: Linux Kernel List

Patrick Allaire writes:

> What is the correct way to create a patch for the kernel ? I meen ... what
> option should I pass to diff ?

diff -Naurd old-kernel-dir new-kernel-dir