* How to take part?
@ 2001-08-31 10:23 Rene Engelhard
From: Rene Engelhard @ 2001-08-31 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

I subscribed me a few days ago and therefore I am new in this lists.

I want to know, in which form kernel-patches and ideas are supposed to be
presented in this lists, because I have one and would share it but I do not
know how yet.

Can anybody help me?

Rene

* Re: How to take part?
@ 2001-08-31 10:49 ` Robert Szentmihalyi
From: Robert Szentmihalyi @ 2001-08-31 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Am Freitag, 31. August 2001 12:23 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
> Hi,
>
> I subscribed me a few days ago and therefore I am new in this
> lists.
>
> I want to know, in which form kernel-patches and ideas are
> supposed to be presented in this lists, because I have one and
> would share it but I do not know how yet.
>
> Can anybody help me?

The text files in the Documentation directory of your kernel tree
should answer this question.

> Rene

Robert