* how to get cpu_khz?
@ 2001-09-17 16:43 David Fries
From: David Fries @ 2001-09-17 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I'm using the TSC of the Pentium processors to get some precise timing
delays for writing to a eeprom (bit banging bus operations), and it
works just fine, but the cpu_khz variable isn't exported to a kernel
module, so I hardcoded in my module.  It works fine for that one
system, but obviously I don't want to hard code it for the general
case.  I guess I could write my own routine to figure out what the
cpu_khz is, but it is already done, so how do I get access to it?

--
		|      David Fries                |