* interval timers and sleep in linux
@ 2002-09-08 13:16 thomas joseph
From: thomas joseph @ 2002-09-08 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi All,
 I am porting an application from windows to linux.
 The application uses both interval timesr and sleep.

 I came to know that in Linux we can not use both
 setitimer and sleep in the application. Because both
 of them rely on SIGALRM.

 Can somebody tell me how to come out of this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

 --thomas

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Now send & receive IMs on your mobile via SMS

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-08 13:11 UTC | newest]