* How to talk to joystick from kernel space
@ 2002-09-09  1:45 Vikas Jain
From: Vikas Jain @ 2002-09-09  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Can anyone give me some guidance on how do we talk to joystick from kernel
space.

I am using inb and outb but not getting the adequate response.

Thanks,
Vikas

* Re: How to talk to joystick from kernel space
@ 2002-09-09 20:58 ` Alan Cox
From: Alan Cox @ 2002-09-09 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vikas Jain; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 02:45, Vikas Jain wrote:
> Can anyone give me some guidance on how do we talk to joystick from kernel
> space.

Read the documentation supplied with the kernel.

* Re: How to talk to joystick from kernel space
@ 2002-09-10  0:11   ` Brad Hards
From: Brad Hards @ 2002-09-10  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vikas Jain; +Cc: linux-kernel