* which driver for a Dlink DFE 650TXD (PCMCIA) ?
@ 2002-09-10  8:04 Stephane Wirtel
From: Stephane Wirtel @ 2002-09-10  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

i haven't found the driver for my pcmcia card.

my kernel is the 2.4.20-pre5-ac4.

thanks

--
Stephane Wirtel <stephane.wirtel@belgacom.net>
Web : www.linux-mons.be	 "Linux Is Not UniX !!!"

* Re: which driver for a Dlink DFE 650TXD (PCMCIA) ?
@ 2002-09-10 14:09 ` Kristian Peters
From: Kristian Peters @ 2002-09-10 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephane Wirtel; +Cc: linux-kernel

Stephane Wirtel <stephane.wirtel@belgacom.net> schrieb:
> i haven't found the driver for my pcmcia card.
>
> my kernel is the 2.4.20-pre5-ac4.

Have you tried pcmcia-cs ? Your card is at least supported there:
http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

But afaik the config option "D-Link DE620 pocket adapter support" also supports your card.

*Kristian

  :... [snd.science] ...:
 ::                             _o)
 :: http://www.korseby.net      /\\
 :: http://gsmp.sf.net         _\_V
  :.........................:

* Re: which driver for a Dlink DFE 650TXD (PCMCIA) ?
@ 2002-09-11  5:21   ` Stephane Wirtel
From: Stephane Wirtel @ 2002-09-11  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Thanks for your response.
I have found my problem. it's a mistake of the debian installation.
it doesn't detect my pcmcia card.

Here my resolution.
	insmod pcmcia_core
	insmod i82365