* Random abuse( was RE:Kernel and Open Firmware problems with my G3 upgrade card)
       [not found] <063071813121d92DTVMAIL9@smtp.cwctv.net>
@ 2002-09-29 20:21 ` Richard Drummond
From: Richard Drummond @ 2002-09-29 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hell.Surfers; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hello Dean

On Sunday 29 September 2002 13:14, you wrote:
> every time you post I get pissed.

And I tire of your random abuse. Just what is your problem?

If, this time, you are complaining that my post appeared twice on the lkml,
fair enough. For whatever reason my ISP's MTA has decided to deliver the
message twice (as you'll see if you look at the message headers). Otherwise,
despite whatever grudge you may have against me, I am entitled as the next
person to post to a public forum. Get a life.

Cheers,
Rich

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-29 20:11 UTC | newest]