* [OT] Linux iSCSI server implementation
@ 2002-10-01 18:29 Mircea Ciocan
From: Mircea Ciocan @ 2002-10-01 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

	Estemeed kernel developers,

	I adress you this offtopic question, but I know that only here I  can
find a corect and authoritative answer:

	Did some of you know a reliable and production ready implementation of
iSCSI server ( host adapter) protocol because I was able to find only
client software for Linux.

	Thank you for your help and patince,

		Mircea Ciocan

* Re: [OT] Linux iSCSI server implementation
@ 2002-10-02 22:35 ` Oliver Xymoron
From: Oliver Xymoron @ 2002-10-02 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mircea Ciocan; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 09:29:39PM +0300, Mircea Ciocan wrote:

> 	I adress you this offtopic question, but I know that only here I
> 	can find a corect and authoritative answer:
>
> 	Did some of you know a reliable and production ready
> 	implementation of iSCSI server ( host adapter) protocol
> 	because I was able to find only > client software for Linux.

I don't think there are any yet. Most implementations are still playing
catch-up with the RFC, which is still in the draft phase.

There are a couple free target implementations but to the best of my
knowledge they're for early drafts and aren't going to interoperate
with host drivers for more current drafts.

* Re: [OT] Linux iSCSI server implementation
@ 2002-10-02  6:51 ` Mircea Ciocan
From: Mircea Ciocan @ 2002-10-02  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cress, Andrew R; +Cc: linux-kernel

	Well with a project status of ALPHA and last update in dec 2001, I have
some trouble about the maturity other than age ;), there aren't really
none other ???

		Mircea C.

@ 2002-10-01 19:38 Cress, Andrew R