From: jw schultz <jw@pegasys.ws>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: OT (Re: Re: The end of embedded Linux?)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:32:57 -0700	[thread overview]

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 05:14:27PM +0200, Filip Van Raemdonck wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 03:28:32PM +0100, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
> > With-the-way-your-email-client-doesn't-quote-I've-got-no-clue-who wrote:
> >>
> >> Its called FreeDOS,
> >
> > oops didnt see that..
>
> Pretty useless to reply to such post when you break threading entirely.
> Only through reordering by author and by date and figuring out what your
> answer.
>

> Regards,
>
> Filip

We are supposed to blame Liberate TVMail 2.6 for all the bad
practices of Hell.Surfers.  It isn't his fault he uses a
product that breaks threads, replies by attachment nor the
fact that he doesn't press the carriage return (enter key).
After all this way he can read his email on TV while reclining on
plush cushions.
</sarcasm>

Actually i had no trouble telling that it was Alan he quoted.
If you turn off header filtering you will see that the
complete mail header (including delivery routing info) is
included in the attachment.

	email address:		jw@pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt