* ALSA and isapnp cards
@ 2003-01-17 14:47 Samium Gromoff
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Samium Gromoff @ 2003-01-17 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

       As of 2.5.58, and since no related changes were introduced, in 2.5.59
 the build process of alsa/sb16pnp is broken.

       Obviously some callbacks are still unimplemented due to the
 transition to the new 2.5 isapnp subsystem.

       The thing which made me to write this, is the fact that the situation
 persists since early 2.5.5x.

   (as of myself, it is the last thing which keeps me from using 2.5)

with regards and sincere hopes, Samium Gromoff