* Newest Ext3 code for 2.4.x
@ 2003-04-23 15:37 Jörn Engel
From: Jörn Engel @ 2003-04-23 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi!

I've found a reproducable bug in ext3 on my notebook. This gets hit
under 2.4.19-ac4 and 2.4.20.1 (or whatever you want to call the
patches from hardrock.org).

Before I dive into the code, what is the most recent ext3 code that I
could update to? 2.4.21-rc1? Are any of the patches from
http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/2.4/2.4.20/ missing? Is
there more unreleased code?

Jörn

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-23 15:27 UTC | newest]