* more for spelchkrs
@ 2003-04-28 23:40 Randy.Dunlap
From: Randy.Dunlap @ 2003-04-28 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dank, elenstev; +Cc: lkml

linux-2.5.68-current...

init/main.c:  mispelled   :)

net/*:        apropriate; unparsable; sepciafied;

--
~Randy

* Re: more for spelchkrs
@ 2003-04-29  2:18 ` Richard B. Johnson
From: Richard B. Johnson @ 2003-04-29  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Cole; +Cc: rddunlap, linux-kernel

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Steven Cole wrote:

> Randy Dunlap wrote:
> >
> >linux-2.5.68-current...
> >
> >init/main.c:  mispelled   :)
> >
> >net/*:        apropriate; unparsable; sepciafied;
>
> I don't know what's wrong with "unparsable", but there are quite a few
> other spelling glitches in net/*.  The last line of

Methinks the only 'spell-check-able' word for this is:

	non-interpretable

In many cases, the correct negative is 'non-' rather than 'un'.

Unfortunately, parsable, parseable, etc., are not (yet) words so
they can't be negated with 'non-'.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
Penguin : Linux version 2.4.20 on an i686 machine (797.90 BogoMips).

* Re: more for spelchkrs
@ 2003-04-29  1:59 Steven Cole
From: Steven Cole @ 2003-04-29  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rddunlap; +Cc: linux-kernel

Randy Dunlap wrote:

>linux-2.5.68-current...
>
>init/main.c:  mispelled   :)
>
>net/*:        apropriate; unparsable; sepciafied;

I don't know what's wrong with "unparsable", but there are quite a few
other spelling glitches in net/*.  The last line of
diffstat -p1 patch-net:

I'll send the actual patch (48KB) to Dave M. and Jeff G. in case someone
wants to apply this.

Sorry for the cut and paste pseudo-reply; my POP mailserver has been
down since Friday.  You can reply to me temporarily at:
scole at zianet dot com.

Steven