* adlink pci7300a drivers
@ 2003-06-05 11:15 Artemio
From: Artemio @ 2003-06-05 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-kernel

Hello.

I have built a system basing on a 2.4.20 kernel.

I have two AdLink PCI7300A digital I/O boards, but AdLink only provides it
with pre-compiled 2.4.18 modules.

I can't downgrade to 2.4.18 because my hardware (eth cards etc.) is not
supported by this kernel.

So, does anyone know if I can get the sources for 7300A drivers? AdLink
support keeps silence for my e-mails, so I'm a bit hopeless.

I know that there is ftp.systemy.it with some volunteers' drivers but I can't
reach this server - maybe it doesn't wok these days at all.

Please help me if you can.

Thanks!

Artemio.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-05 11:05 UTC | newest]