* patches NVIDIA for 2.5 kernels.
@ 2003-07-04 18:56 Jose Luis Alarcon
From: Jose Luis Alarcon @ 2003-07-04 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

  Hi all.

  Maybe some of you don't know this patches for give support
to the NVIDIA drivers with the 2.5 Linux kernel.

  In this way we can have the advantages of the development
kernel and continue playing 3D games at the same time.

  Regards.

  Jose.

http://linuxespana.scripterz.org

FreeBSD RELEASE 4.8.
Mandrake Linux 9.1 Kernel 2.5.73 XFS.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.
Para obtener su propio servicio de correo electrónico basado en la Multimalla, diríjase a http://www.zzn.com

* Re: patches NVIDIA for 2.5 kernels.
@ 2003-07-04 18:58 ` Maciej Soltysiak
From: Maciej Soltysiak @ 2003-07-04 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Luis Alarcon; +Cc: linux-kernel

http://www.minion.de

>   In this way we can have the advantages of the development
> kernel and continue playing 3D games at the same time.
:)

Regards,
Maciej

* Re: patches NVIDIA for 2.5 kernels.
@ 2003-07-04 19:05 ` Florian Huber
From: Florian Huber @ 2003-07-04 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 20:56:03 +0200
"Jose Luis Alarcon" <jlalarcon@chevy.zzn.com> wrote:

>   Hi all.
>
>   Maybe some of you don't know this patches for give support
> to the NVIDIA drivers with the 2.5 Linux kernel.

IMHO best page therefore is:
http://minion.de/

It also contains the latest freebsd patches.

From: Jose Luis Alarcon @ 2003-07-04 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

     http://www.minion.de/nvidia.html