* [OSDL] STP - 2.5.75 + aacraid == bad
@ 2003-07-11 18:19 Cliff White
From: Cliff White @ 2003-07-11 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

we're experiencing system hangs on STP systems testing
the 2.5.75 series, with the aacraid driver.

Systems hang and freeze when attempting to mkfs, sometimes
when idle. Happening so far on baseline and -mm* kernels.

STP will be a little late delivering results for this series,
you'll notice if you check Linstab
 - I think we're going to change the default config to 'elevator=deadline'
so we can get some runs through.

cliffw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-11 18:36 UTC | newest]