* I have an oops report for a usb problem. Is this the correct list to post it to?
@ 2003-07-18 13:10 James Courtier-Dutton
From: James Courtier-Dutton @ 2003-07-18 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-Kernel

Hi,

I have an oops report for a usb problem. Is this the correct list to
post it to.
I want to post the ksymoops decoded opps, together with a copy of the
module's source code in which the oops happened, together with the
module.o file, thinking that with all that, it should help the developer
of that module cure the problem.
The source file where the oops happens is
./linux-2.4.21/drivers/usb/host/uhci.c

I cannot see any kernel mailing list dedicated to usb, so that is why I
am asking before posting what might be a largish post of linux-kernel.

Cheers
James

* Re: I have an oops report for a usb problem. Is this the correct list to post it to?
@ 2003-07-18 14:57 ` Randy.Dunlap
From: Randy.Dunlap @ 2003-07-18 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Courtier-Dutton; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:10:36 +0100 James Courtier-Dutton <James@superbug.demon.co.uk> wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I have an oops report for a usb problem. Is this the correct list to
| post it to.
| I want to post the ksymoops decoded opps, together with a copy of the
| module's source code in which the oops happened, together with the
| module.o file, thinking that with all that, it should help the developer
| of that module cure the problem.
| The source file where the oops happens is
| ./linux-2.4.21/drivers/usb/host/uhci.c
|
| I cannot see any kernel mailing list dedicated to usb, so that is why I
| am asking before posting what might be a largish post of linux-kernel.

>From linux/MAINTAINERS file:

USB SUBSYSTEM
P:	Greg Kroah-Hartman
M:	greg@kroah.com