* setting up an IPSEC on Linux mailinglist?
@ 2003-07-27 11:04 bert hubert
From: bert hubert @ 2003-07-27 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jmorris, davem, kuznet, netdev, lartc, linux-kernel

[crossposted, private replies appreciated to prevent massive list pollution,
 lartc@mailman.ds9a.nl is closed for non-subscribers]

I'm pondering setting up a mailinglist for native Linux 2.6 IPSEC users and
I'm wondering is such a list exists already and what your feelings are.

This list would be a place for end-users to discuss, where problems found
could be thrown over the fence to netdev if needed. Interoperability with
FreeS/WAN would also be an appropriate subject.

This list could also have a webpage listing all available tools, a FAQ,
whatever.

Thanks.

From: David S. Miller @ 2003-07-27 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ahu; +Cc: jmorris, kuznet, netdev, lartc, linux-kernel

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:04:56 +0200
bert hubert <ahu@ds9a.nl> wrote:

> I'm pondering setting up a mailinglist for native Linux 2.6 IPSEC users and
> I'm wondering is such a list exists already and what your feelings are.

No need, just use linux-net.