* 2.6.0-test2: Fatal exception in interrupt
@ 2003-07-27 18:33 Dr. David Alan Gilbert
From: Dr. David Alan Gilbert @ 2003-07-27 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

On Dual athlon, (Tyan S2460 board with on board 768 and offboard
Promise).

Fatal exception in interrupt - I've got the last page of trace which
reads:

cdrom_decode_status
cdrom_read_intr
mempool_free
mempool_free
mempool_free
default_wake_function
__wake_up_common
cdrom_end_request
ide_intr
cdrom_read_intr
handle_IRQ_event
do_IRQ
default_idle
common_interrupt
default_idle
default_idle
cpu_idle
rest_idle
start_kernel
unknown_bootoption

Hmm - time to get serial console to log this stuff me thinks.

Dave

/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM,SPARC,PPC & HPPA | In Hex /

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-27 18:18 UTC | newest]