* Re: patches question
@ 2003-08-20 16:58 John Bradford
From: John Bradford @ 2003-08-20 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dpforos, rddunlap; +Cc: hahn, linux-kernel

> | sorry but i think the faq is incomplete, i think
> | useless for what i need too. It have incomplete
> | answers  and not links references for many important
> | questions. May be should exist one list or forum
> | dedicated to: Kernel, Kernel Patches, Kernel Modules,
> | Kernel Drives and other about Kernel Development and
> | Bugs Report.
>
> The LKML FAQ hasn't been updated since:
> "Last updated on 21 Nov 2002 by Richard Gooch.
> This document is GPL'ed by its various contributors."
>
> and Richard hasn't been heard from lately AFAIK.
>
> I would have just guessed that the FAQ needs some updates...
> Doesn't someone out there want a job?

I'll do some updates for it if nobody else wants to.

John.

[parent not found: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0308191339430.1464-100000@coffee.psychology.mcmaster.ca>]
* patches question
@ 2003-08-18 23:25 Daniel Pezoa
From: Daniel Pezoa @ 2003-08-18 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello Kernel Community

I have one linux distribution, with the kernel
linux-2.4.21-pre5-ac3, and i want to know what is the
purpose of this patches:

patch-2.4.21-pre5

patch-2.4.21-pre5-ac3

Why should be are used, and where can i learn more
about them??

Thanks for your help and Good luck!!

Daniel Pezoa

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com