* Problem with memstick for Sony DSC-P9
@ 2003-08-23 13:35 Patrick Börjesson
From: Patrick Börjesson @ 2003-08-23 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I've got a Sony DSC-P9 digital camera and when trying to use Sony's own
memstick I can't mount it over USB. When using a Lexar memstick there's
no problem at all. The error-message I get from mount when trying to
mount the Sony stick is:
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
And when specifying vfat that the Lexar memstick uses I get a wrong
fs-type error instead.
Anyone know which filesystem I should use or is it a lost cause getting
the Sony memstick working?

Patrick Börjesson

--
Public key id: 4C5AB0BF