* nvnet reverse engineering progress?
@ 2003-09-05 10:58 Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
From: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger @ 2003-09-05 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

has there been any progress in writing an open source driver for the
networking part (nvnet) of the nforce chipsets?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel Hailfinger

* Re: nvnet reverse engineering progress?
@ 2003-09-05 21:35 ` Jeff Garzik
From: Jeff Garzik @ 2003-09-05 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> has there been any progress in writing an open source driver for the
> networking part (nvnet) of the nforce chipsets?

nope.

	Jeff

* Re: nvnet reverse engineering progress?
@ 2003-09-05 23:18   ` Andrew de Quincey
From: Andrew de Quincey @ 2003-09-05 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Garzik, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger

On Friday 05 Sep 2003 10:35 pm, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > has there been any progress in writing an open source driver for the
> > networking part (nvnet) of the nforce chipsets?
>
> nope.

Very tempting, next time I have nothing to do... :)