* out of office auto-reply
@ 2003-09-07 12:45 Frank Fuchs
From: Frank Fuchs @ 2003-09-07 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear sender,

I will be back in the office (from vacation) on Monday, 2003-09-22.

Your email(s) will be read after I'm back.

Please do not send me any further emails till then, as I'm not able to
access and read them during that time.
Thank you!

Sincerely,

Frank Fuchs
Managing Director, CIO and CTO
< SOFTPRO > - THE SIGNATURE PROFESSIONALS
Software Professional GmbH & Co. KG
Wilhelmstr. 34
D-71034 Boeblingen
Germany
www.signplus.com
www.softpro.de

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-07 12:45 UTC | newest]