* Driver for Sony Memory Stick Controller (PCI)
@ 2003-10-29 12:10 Thom Borton
From: Thom Borton @ 2003-10-29 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkml

Hello everybody

I wonder whether/how it is possible to use my Memory Stick Slot of my
Sony Vaio PCG-Z600NE. lspci gives me

00:0d.0 Non-VGA unclassified device: Sony Corporation Memory Stick
Controller (rev 01)

I have seem a couple of posts for similar devices that seem to be
connected to the USB bus. They suggest using the usb-storage module
to talk to the device. This obviously does not work here as it is a
PCI device.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot, Thom

--
Thom Borton
Switzerland

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-29 12:10 UTC | newest]