* Linux on SGI O2
@ 2003-11-02 12:07 gulu gulu
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: gulu gulu @ 2003-11-02 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hallo all,

   can anyone tell me if linux already supports SGI
O2.
I have 2 SGIs. It will be pity to leave them there.

    Thanks.

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de

* Re: Linux on SGI O2
@ 2003-11-02 13:58 ` Paul Jackson
From: Paul Jackson @ 2003-11-02 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gulu gulu; +Cc: linux-kernel

You might try a google search for "o2 linux howto".
That shows some possibly useful information.

The arch/mips config files shows an entry for:

   'Support for SGI-IP32 (O2) (EXPERIMENTAL)'

which might be useful.  I have not tried any of
this, so can't help further.

--
                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
                          Programmer, Linux Scalability

* Re: Linux on SGI O2
@ 2003-11-03  5:56 ` Stuart Longland
From: Stuart Longland @ 2003-11-03  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gulu gulu; +Cc: linux-kernel

* Re: Linux on SGI O2
@ 2003-11-03  6:06 ` Stephen R. Bordeleau
From: Stephen R. Bordeleau @ 2003-11-03  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gulu gulu, linux-kernel

We have a small cluster over at my college which I had a hand in setting
up. It's a bit of a pain to do but kinda neat in a geeky way. Check out
www.linux-mips.org

Cheers,
Steve