* HELP CHARITY - HAVE FUN
@ 2003-11-15 15:21 BF
From: BF @ 2003-11-15 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear Sir or Madam,

                              You can go parachuting, hang gliding, paintballing, gliding, fly a helicopter or a plane, and much more,  ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE, and help a charity at the same time!
Or, you could simply make a small donation to one of the many charities that we support.

For more information, go to:

http://www.geocities.com/bfundb2003

Thank you very much for your support.

This email will only be sent to you once, however if you would like to be removed from our database please email the address below with removes in the subject.

 rembfunddb@hotmail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-15 14:21 UTC | newest]