* XawTV or bttv problem?
@ 2003-11-24 14:07 Gene Heskett
From: Gene Heskett @ 2003-11-24 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings;

I also have a bttv (or xawtv) related problem.  At some point in the
past I figured out howto set it for my local channel 5, ntsc via
editing something that I don't recall the name of now.  The so-called
channel editor button on the xawtv gui at that point did nothing,
nada.

That was a year ago.  Now I've discovered that clicking on the menu's
channel edit button is the same as the quit 'x', with no messages
left in the logs indicating a problem.

Is this its current status, or did I manage to fubar something else?

BTW, 2.6.0-test10, using the anticipatory scheduler feels good so far.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M

* Re: XawTV or bttv problem?
@ 2003-11-24 14:23 ` Gene Heskett
From: Gene Heskett @ 2003-11-24 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

On Monday 24 November 2003 09:07, Gene Heskett wrote:
>Greetings;
>
>I also have a bttv (or xawtv) related problem.  At some point in the
>past I figured out howto set it for my local channel 5, ntsc via
>editing something that I don't recall the name of now.  The
> so-called channel editor button on the xawtv gui at that point did
> nothing, nada.
>
>That was a year ago.  Now I've discovered that clicking on the
> menu's channel edit button is the same as the quit 'x', with no
> messages left in the logs indicating a problem.
>
>Is this its current status, or did I manage to fubar something else?
>
>BTW, 2.6.0-test10, using the anticipatory scheduler feels good so
> far.

Since posting that, I've installed xawtv-3.88-1 with this
configuration:

./configure  --enable-xfree-ext  --enable-xvideo  --enable-alsa \
--enable-mmx --enable-zvbi  --enable-xft

But it seems to have made no diff, clicking on the ADD button in the
channel editor window is still equal to a "quit" command.  Hints
anyone?

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M