* BK2CVS tree is back
@ 2003-11-19 23:25 Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2003-11-19 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: hpa

I just updated the copy on master.kernel.org and I'll be updating that
directly from now, nightly, at about 3am PST.  It will probably take a
couple of days before I have the bugs worked out but there is a fresh
up to date copy there now.

Thanks to HPA for fixing my account and other admin help.
--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com          http://www.bitmover.com/lm

* Re: BK2CVS tree is back
@ 2003-11-27 16:19 ` Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2003-11-27 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, hpa

OK, the bugs seem to be shaken out and the tree is getting updated nightly
without any problems.  We continue to do the integrity checks but I suspect
that it is less necessary on *.kernel.org, I'm guessing that HPA has those
machines nailed down.
--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com          http://www.bitmover.com/lm