* Post-Hallow'een Doc Location
@ 2003-12-11 16:23 Bill Davidsen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bill Davidsen @ 2003-12-11 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkml

Now that codemonkey is gone, is there a new location for the post-haloween
document? I know there were some fairly recent updates I don't have, and I'd
like to have copies for a UNYUUG meeting (Upstate NY UNIX Users Group).

* Re: Post-Hallow'een Doc Location
@ 2003-12-11 16:37 ` Randy.Dunlap
From: Randy.Dunlap @ 2003-12-11 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davidsen; +Cc: davidsen, linux-kernel

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:23:56 -0500 Bill Davidsen <davidsen@oddball.prodigy.com> wrote:

| Now that codemonkey is gone, is there a new location for the post-haloween
| document? I know there were some fairly recent updates I don't have, and I'd
| like to have copies for a UNYUUG meeting (Upstate NY UNIX Users Group).

Please read here:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=107098709023426&w=2

--
~Randy
MOTD:  Always include version info.

* Re: Post-Hallow'een Doc Location
@ 2003-12-11 16:42 ` Russell King
From: Russell King @ 2003-12-11 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davidsen; +Cc: lkml

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 11:23:56AM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> Now that codemonkey is gone, is there a new location for the post-haloween
> document? I know there were some fairly recent updates I don't have, and I'd
> like to have copies for a UNYUUG meeting (Upstate NY UNIX Users Group).

I refer you to this post just two days ago:

	Date:   Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:06:02 +0000
	From:   Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com>
	To:     Linux Kernel <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
	Subject: post halloween document moved..

	The box hosting www.codemonkey.org.uk died dramatically
	recently, resulting in the post halloween 2.6 document being offline.
	I've had a few requests for me to put this someplace else
	whilst I get things fixed up, so for the time being, you
	can find the last version I was able to find in backups at
	http://www.linux.org.uk/~davej/docs/

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/

* Re: Post-Hallow'een Doc Location
@ 2003-12-11 17:08 ` Jens Kubieziel
From: Jens Kubieziel @ 2003-12-11 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkml

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 11:23:56AM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> Now that codemonkey is gone, is there a new location for the
> post-haloween document? I know there were some fairly recent updates I

Dave postet that a few days ago:

Date:   Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:06:02 +0000

[...]
http://www.linux.org.uk/~davej/docs/

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
The Law of the Letter:

* Re: Post-Hallow'een Doc Location
@ 2003-12-11 20:04   ` Bill Davidsen
From: Bill Davidsen @ 2003-12-11 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russell King; +Cc: lkml

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Russell King wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 11:23:56AM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> > Now that codemonkey is gone, is there a new location for the post-haloween
> > document? I know there were some fairly recent updates I don't have, and I'd
> > like to have copies for a UNYUUG meeting (Upstate NY UNIX Users Group).
>
> I refer you to this post just two days ago:
>
> 	Date:   Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:06:02 +0000
> 	From:   Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com>
> 	To:     Linux Kernel <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
> 	Subject: post halloween document moved..
>
> 	The box hosting www.codemonkey.org.uk died dramatically
> 	recently, resulting in the post halloween 2.6 document being offline.
> 	I've had a few requests for me to put this someplace else
> 	whilst I get things fixed up, so for the time being, you
> 	can find the last version I was able to find in backups at
> 	http://www.linux.org.uk/~davej/docs/

Thanks, I assumed that the web page was accurate when it said that the
page was offline and unavailable. I'll check that address.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc