* 2.6.5 blank console display
@ 2004-04-07  2:15 Jason Harrison
From: Jason Harrison @ 2004-04-07  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

* Re: 2.6.5 blank console display
       [not found] <fa.jla2q0h.1ok41rf@ifi.uio.no>
@ 2004-04-08  9:04 ` Andy Lutomirski
From: Andy Lutomirski @ 2004-04-08  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Harrison; +Cc: linux-kernel

I might have the same problem.  I switched from 2.6.5-rc1 (I think) to 2.6.5 and
lost my console.  Unfortunately I don't have the old config handy, but I'm
pretty sure I had the framebuffer console off.  The only was I got my console
back was to enable fbcon.  This is on x86_64 with a generic 32MB SiS card.

Any useful information I could send?

--Andy