* Help Me
@ 2004-11-29 11:41 Umar Draz
From: Umar Draz @ 2004-11-29 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

i want help about kernel recompile

thanks

Umar Draz

* Re: Help Me
@ 2004-11-29 12:02 ` DervishD
From: DervishD @ 2004-11-29 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Umar Draz; +Cc: linux-kernel

    Hi Umar

 * Umar Draz <kernel_org@hotmail.com> dixit:
> i want help about kernel recompile

    You don't specify your kernel version, nor your architecture,
distribution (if any), if you have already tried the documentation,
if you have already compiled a kernel (since you talk about
recompiling), etc.

    A single tense is not enough to get help ;)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736
http://www.dervishd.net & http://www.pleyades.net/

* Help Me
@ 2014-09-10 12:02 Alina Yukov
From: Alina Yukov @ 2014-09-10 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day to you,My name is Alina a dying widow contacting you from the sick
bed. Please I need your assistance in establishing my late husband
investment fund before I depart.
Mrs Alina Yukov.

* HELP ME
@ 2004-09-17 13:08 Marcel Bogdan
From: Marcel Bogdan @ 2004-09-17 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: marcel00

REPLY ONLY TO: marcelbogdan@handbag.com
DEAR FRIEND
I AM MARCEL BOGDAN,I AM 56 YEARS
OLD.I AM A CITIZEN OF ROMANIA, BUT I AM RESIDENT IN SOUTH AFRICA.

I WAS BORN AN ORPHAN AND GOD BLESSED ME ABUNDANTLY.BUT I AM NOT A HAPPY MAN.I HAVE
NO WIFE AND I HAVE NO CHILDREN. AS AT NOW I AM  SERIOUSLY SICK. I JUST CAME OUT OF
THE HOSPITAL BACK TO MY HOME . I AM  SUFFERING FROM LUNG CANCER AND I HAD PATIAL
STROKE WHICH HAS AFFECTED MY SPEACH. I CAN NO LONGER TALK.AND HALF OF MY BODY IS
PARALYSED. THE DOCTORS SAY I HAVE ABOUT 2 MOUNTHS TO LIVE. I SEND THIS EMAIL TO
YOU  WITH THE HELP OF MY PRIVATE MALE NURSE WHO IS TYPING MY REQUEST.

I HAVE LITTLE TIME SO I HAVE COMMITTED IT TO SPREADING MY WEALTH  TOWARDS BETTER
HEALTH CARE FOR MANKIND.IN THE HOSPITAL WHERE I AM ,I  HAVE GIVEN THE MANAGEMENT
US$15 MILLION TO UPGRADE AND BUILD A NEW  CANCER RESEACH FACILITY.I HAVE ALSO MADE
SOME CASH DONATIONS TO  ORPHANAGE CHILDREN HOMES IN SOMALIA,ETHIOPIA,SUDAN,AND
SOME IN SOUTH AFRICA. I HAVE SUCCEDED IN SPREADING MY LIQUID CASH TOWARDS WELL
DESERVED MEANS. MY SOUL IS HAPPY.

WHAT I AM DOING GIVES ME JOY.I AM NOW SHARING MY PROPERTIES AND
VALUABLES.I DONT KNOW YOU, BUT I AM CONTACTING YOU WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL
CARRY OUT MY WISH FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY. I HAVE 8 MILLION DOLLARS (USD )
DEPOSITED WITH A DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY IN EUROPE. I WANT YOU TO TAKE CUSTODY
OF  THE 8 MILLION DOLLARS (USD ) AND USE IT TO BUILD AND OPERATE(YOU COULD LOOK
FOR SOMEONE TO OPERATE IT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO) AN ORPHANAGE IN YOUR COUNTRY.YOU
WILL NAME THE ORPHANAGE MARCEL BOGDAN ORPHANAGE HOME. YOU MUST FOLLOW MY WISH FOR
IT WILL GLADEN MY  HEART.

IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THIS AND CARRYOUT MY WISH, THEN SEND ME
[1]YOUR NAMES,
[2]YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
[3]YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS,
MY LAWYER WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.MAY GOD GUIDE US.
SEND YOUR REPLY ALONG WITH YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ONLY TO THE EMAIL
ADDRESS BELOW : marcelbogdan@handbag.com
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.
MY WARM GREETINGS
MARCEL BOGDAN