* kernel.org has severe performance problems
@ 2004-12-02  1:25 H. Peter Anvin
From: H. Peter Anvin @ 2004-12-02  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Just to let you know; kernel.org has been suffering for performance
problems lately, but in the last few days, for reasons we're not
really clear about, the performance problems seem to have spread to
the upload procedure.  Thus, unfortunately, you might see long times
between uploading something and when things appear on the main
repository.

We are already in late-stage discussions with sponsors about new
hardware, so bear with us.

	-hpa

* Re: kernel.org has severe performance problems
@ 2004-12-02 17:47 ` Ari Pollak
From: Ari Pollak @ 2004-12-02 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I look forward to kernel.org getting better again. Is the source for
diffview.cgi available anywhere on the web so that I can run it locally?
diffview is the only reason I use the main kernel.org site anymore,
since it seems to be the best way to view a whole patch at a glance that
I have found.

@ 2004-12-02 20:38   ` Jan-Benedict Glaw
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw @ 2004-12-02 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: webmaster