* Re: Load Balancing
       [not found] <41BDA86F.8070108@rocsys.com>
@ 2004-12-13 14:19 ` Trent Lloyd
From: Trent Lloyd @ 2004-12-13 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ravi Kumar; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi,

You might want to look at LVS 'Linux Virtual Server' and related
projects, I can't recall the sites offhand but theres stuff linked from
www.ultramonkey.org

Cheers,
Trent

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 08:04:23PM +0530, Ravi Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>  After going thro Linux Advanced Routing Howto, I understand
> Loadbalancing is done but not so effective, the Howto gave a link for
> patch but unfortunately I am not able to locate a patch for 2.4.18-14
> kernel version.
>
> Can you provide me pointers/links for a effective load balancing in
> linux-2.4.18 kernel.
>
> Thanks,
> -Ravi
> -

Trent Lloyd <lathiat@bur.st>
Bur.st Networking Inc.

* Load balancing
@ 2001-01-04 11:31 ` John Brosnan
From: John Brosnan @ 2001-01-04 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: John Brosnan

Hi,

I've been using Linux bridging (from Lennert Buytenhek) on
a 2.2.16 kernel for a while now and it seems to work fine.

Anybody know of any way I could implement
some sort of load balancing over multiple
ethernet ports ? Maybe I could use bridging ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

John.

-