* Linked list printing problem
@ 2005-01-05 11:55 selvakumar nagendran
From: selvakumar nagendran @ 2005-01-05 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello kernel experts,
  while printing the linked list in Linux, I got a
problem. If the list has only one element, that
element is not displayed. But if we have more than one
element all the entries are printed. What could be the
problem? I have also included the code snippet

struct my_process
{
	struct list_head list;
	unsigned long pid;
	unsigned int pipe_read_end;
	unsigned int pipe_write_end;
};

struct my_process proinit = {
	.list = LIST_HEAD_INIT(proinit.list),
	.pid = -1,
	.pipe_read_end = -1,
	.pipe_write_end = -1
};

list_for_each(p,&proinit.list)	{
	my = list_entry(p, struct my_process, list);
		printk("\n%ld,", my -> pid);
		printk("%d,",  my -> pipe_read_end);
		printk("%d",  my -> pipe_write_end);
	}

Thanks,
selva

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-05 11:55 UTC | newest]