* nVidia driver on 2.6.15-git1
@ 2006-01-08  0:15 Nick Warne
From: Nick Warne @ 2006-01-08  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

I know, I know - closed binary drivers - but you have to give the NV guys
credit here keeping in step with the latest kernel:

I call that fix there pretty good service.

Nick
--
"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-01-08  0:15 UTC | newest]