* Need help: hook for executing task
@ 2006-01-10  1:07 Claudio Scordino
From: Claudio Scordino @ 2006-01-10  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

I have to develop some real-time code. I need to execute some code *any* time
the executing task changes.

I already tried to put a hook in the __schedule() function, before the call to
the context_switch() function.

However, my code is called two consecutive times with the same prev or the
same next: seems that between two consecutive calls someone has changed the
executing task...

Can somebody please tell me where exactly I should put my hook ??

Many thanks,

           Claudio Scordino

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-01-10  1:07 UTC | newest]