* Target mode drivers
@ 2006-01-18 11:15 Nagaprabhanjan Bellari
From: Nagaprabhanjan Bellari @ 2006-01-18 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Does anybody know of any SCSI target mode drivers (for HBAs) available
open source?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
--NaGp.

* Re: Target mode drivers
@ 2006-01-19  0:57 ` hugang
From: hugang @ 2006-01-19  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nagaprabhanjan Bellari; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 04:45:16PM +0530, Nagaprabhanjan Bellari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know of any SCSI target mode drivers (for HBAs) available
> open source?
>
> Please let me know.

SCSI target mode for linux
http://scst.sf.net/

I has been works on some scsi hba to enable target mode in linux, here
is some source code for it. currently we support

QLOGIC ISP base
  1040
  23xx

Adaptec
  160 base card seem work well.
  320 base card can't works right now.

LSI
  all MPT base including the FC and SAS, but the SCSI interface has not test
  passed.

http://bj.soulinfo.com/~hugang/scst/tgt/

--

Hu Gang