* ANN: SiI opens more SATA chipsets
@ 2006-01-25 15:49 Jeff Garzik
From: Jeff Garzik @ 2006-01-25 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ide; +Cc: linux-kernel

Silicon Image has kindly granted permission to me, to post hardware
documentation for the 3114 and 3124 chipsets:

http://gkernel.sourceforge.net/specs/sii/DS-0103A_3114.pdf.bz2
http://gkernel.sourceforge.net/specs/sii/SiI-DS-0113_3124-1_full.pdf.bz2

I'll update the SATA web pages, to add to the list of open chipsets,
when I return from my current biz trip.

	Jeff

* Re: ANN: SiI opens more SATA chipsets
@ 2006-01-25 18:18 ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2006-01-25 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ide; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Wed, Jan 25 2006, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Silicon Image has kindly granted permission to me, to post hardware
> documentation for the 3114 and 3124 chipsets:
>
> http://gkernel.sourceforge.net/specs/sii/DS-0103A_3114.pdf.bz2
> http://gkernel.sourceforge.net/specs/sii/SiI-DS-0113_3124-1_full.pdf.bz2
>
> I'll update the SATA web pages, to add to the list of open chipsets,
> when I return from my current biz trip.

Great news! That opens the door for sil ncq support as well.

--
Jens Axboe