* Patch for CVE-2004-1334 ???
@ 2006-01-23 17:39 Syed Ahemed
From: Syed Ahemed @ 2006-01-23 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi
I do know this community is busy with more important things , but i am
out of ideas/search  on this one.
How do i get the patch for the CVE-2004-1334 ? I have an opensource
linux 2.4.28 on my production server.

If you think this question is stupid enough , then i would eventually
write a patch for this .The trouble i have is on applying the patch
cos my understanding of GPL is pretty confusing.

Please point me to the patch for the above .

Regards
King khan

[parent not found: <5ydZz-2G1-7@gated-at.bofh.it>]