* i need your trusted assistant.
@ 2006-02-25 16:32 Sagt. Manfred Gibson Jr.
From: Sagt. Manfred Gibson Jr. @ 2006-02-25 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

>From Sgt. Manfred Gibson Jr.

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Manfred Gibson Jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have about $25 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.

But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service.The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in
advance as I anticipate your co-operation.You can reach me on via email : gidsmanfred55@netscape.net or gibsman_fred@yahoo.com.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,

Sgt. Manfred Gibson Jr.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-02-25 16:32 UTC | newest]