* Fwd: sk buffer to user space
@ 2006-12-21  6:21 vimal.raj
From: vimal.raj @ 2006-12-21  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi kernel experts,

	I'm a newbie to linux kernel.
 I need to take the sk buffer and directly pass to the
application which is in the user space.

 How can i do it (my project want to read data packets from driver and give
 it to application without the help of socket mechanism.)  I saw that there
 is a system call  skb_copy_datagram_iovec() which can be used to send skb to
 userspace. Can i use it? Can anyone please help me by giving a procedure to
 implement this...

Thanks in advance,

regards,
vimal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-12-21  6:32 UTC | newest]