* [patch 0/3] driver core: Fix s390, get default driver attributes for free.
@ 2007-12-05 11:50 Cornelia Huck
From: Cornelia Huck @ 2007-12-05 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gregkh; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi Greg,

I spent some time fixing up the driver tree on s390 and found that the
easiest way to do so is to introduce default attribute groups for
device drivers (like for devices).

Since I'm lazy, I didn't take care to delay the uevent for device
drivers to after adding the attribute groups, but this should be done
when struct device_driver is converted to the new kobject interface.

Cornelia

* Re: [patch 0/3] driver core: Fix s390, get default driver attributes for free.
@ 2007-12-05 16:21 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2007-12-05 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cornelia Huck; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 12:50:01PM +0100, Cornelia Huck wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> I spent some time fixing up the driver tree on s390 and found that the
> easiest way to do so is to introduce default attribute groups for
> device drivers (like for devices).
>
> Since I'm lazy, I didn't take care to delay the uevent for device
> drivers to after adding the attribute groups, but this should be done
> when struct device_driver is converted to the new kobject interface.

Wonderful, thanks for doing this, looks nice.

greg k-h