* help, multicast routing not work.
@ 2008-07-29  0:45 cyx
From: cyx @ 2008-07-29  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,all
    I don't know it is the right place to post this question:)
	I got igmpproxy runs on a Linux box which has eth0 and eth1, 2 VIFs. eth0 to wan and eth1 to lan.But I can't play the multicast media stream that comes from eth0.
	I have checked /proc/net/ip_mr_vif & /proc/net/ip_mr_cache and seems igmpproxy have done the right configuration about multicast routing in the kernel. All config are OK but muticast udp data can't forward. Any ideas? I'm exhausted to make all things right, help me!

* help, multicast routing not work.
@ 2008-07-29  0:46 c4linux