* Your Well Deserved Compensation.
@ 2010-07-02 13:20 Mrs. Rebecca Ault
From: Mrs. Rebecca Ault @ 2010-07-02 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I did not forgot your past efforts and attempts to assist me, now I?m
happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those funds
transferred into my new partner's account.  Now Contact my secretary
ask him for US$2.700, 000.00 (In Certified Draft) being your
compensation. His Name is : Mr. Paul Flink. his contact information is
as given below.

E-mail:   mr_paulflink@ufo.tc
Phone:     +229 93816266

Also proceed to reconfirm your personal information as below:

You?re full Name: __________________
Delivery address: __________________
Mobile Telephone __________________
Age: _____________________________
Sex: ______________________________
Occupation: ________________________

Regards
Mrs.Rebecca Ault
          Fundação Universidade Federal de Rondônia

* Your Well Deserved Compensation
@ 2010-07-13  0:24 Mrs.Rebecca Ault
From: Mrs.Rebecca Ault @ 2010-07-13  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

E-mail:  mr_paulflink@hotmail.com

@ 2010-07-09 18:21 Mrs Rebecca Ault
From: Mrs Rebecca Ault @ 2010-07-09 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear Friend,

I did not forgot your past efforts and attempts to assist me, now I’m
happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those funds
transferred into my new partner's account.  Now Contact my secretary ask
him for US$2.700, 000.00 (In Certified Draft) being your compensation. His
Name is : Mr. Paul Flink. his contact information is as given below.

Name :Mr Paul Flink
E-mail: paul.flink@turk.tc
Phone: +229 93816266

Also proceed to reconfirm your personal information as below:

You’re full Name: __________________
Delivery address: __________________
Mobile Telephone __________________

Regards