* Agent Needed !!!
@ 2011-04-07  8:21 Mr. Chia-Juch Chang
From: Mr. Chia-Juch Chang @ 2011-04-07  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

China Steel Corporation (CSC).
HEAD OFFICE 1 Chung-Kang Road,
Siaogang District, Kaohsiung
81233, Taiwan, R.O.C.
REF:CSC/REP/887

i. Introduction.
My Name is Chia-Juch Chang. I am the Chief Executive Officer of China Steel
Corporation (CSC). We need a reputable company/firm to serve as our payment
collection agent in North America, Europe, Asia. You shall earn 10% of every
payment issued to you on behalf of China Steel Corporation.

ii. Requirement (Contact Information):
1. Full Names:
2. Company Name:
3. Full Contact Address:
4. Tel and Fax Numbers:

If interested, please email us immediately at ChinaSteelCorporation@email.com

Contact Person: Ethan Downing
Regional Manager
Tel: +886-7-802-1111
Email: ChinaSteelCorporation@email.com
Website: www.csc.com.tw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-04-07  8:27 UTC | newest]