* YOU HAVE WON!!!
@ 2011-09-17 19:44 PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
From: PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC @ 2011-09-17 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your email has won £500,000.00 POUNDS (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds)
from Pepsi online promotions2011,send your Full names, Age,
Sex,Occupation,Phone and Address to the Promotion Manager via email at
: marketingmanager2011@hotmail.co.uk   for claims. Tel: +447011150911

* You Have WON!!
@ 2015-11-30 13:06 POSTCODESLOTERIJ.NL
From: POSTCODESLOTERIJ.NL @ 2015-11-30 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

POSTCODELOTERIJ PROMOTION DISBURSEMENT AWARD!!

We are please to inform you of our end of year  promotion disbursement
program  held 29th November 2015,which have pronounce your email-address
as the lucky winner of a total sum:of €500,000.00

In respect of the donation of Saudi Arabian billionaire Prince Alwaleed
Bin Talal personal fortune of $32bn - €29bn) to charity , (AS THE LEADING
LOTTERY PROMOTION COMPANY) the Postcodesloterij organization-company has
been chosen to disbursement of $15bn grant/donation due to our global
promotion commitment empowerment development program done yearly

The objective is to create notable change in the standard of living of
People all around the Universe and the grant/donation was carried out
based on the random selection exercise of internet websites and Millions
of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the
short-listed/adjusted international recipients to receive the award sum of
€500,000.00 as Charity donations/aid ,documentation and processing of your
award Grant/Donations.

Please feel free to read through the below link for your perusal/proper
understanding.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33353370

FOR CLAIM DO CONTACT:
The claim office/Email:postinfo@luckymail.com ,with your
disbursement-winning Serial-No:
LE0031#11250PSNL.
*******************
Postcodesloterij.nl

* YOU HAVE WON!
@ 2015-05-02 20:19 POSTCODESLOTERIJ.NL
From: POSTCODESLOTERIJ.NL @ 2015-05-02 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are please to inform you of our new year promotion award program held
2n May 2015,which have pronounce your email-address as the lucky winner of
a total sum:of €250,000.
CONTACT:
The claim office/Email:postcode@luckymail.com,with your winning Serial-No:
LE0031#11250PSNL.
*******************
Postcodesloterij.nl

WARNING!!
This winning notification is expected to be read and/or used only by the
individual(s) for whom it is intended.If you have received this electronic
communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error
in transmission and delete the original message FOR SECURITY REASON
:**************

* YOU HAVE WON!!
@ 2015-01-16  1:13 POSTCODESLOTERIJ.NL
From: POSTCODESLOTERIJ.NL @ 2015-01-16  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are please to inform you of our new year promotion award program held 14th
January 2015,which have pronounce your email-address as the lucky winner

@ 2013-07-28  7:40 Postcodesloterij.nl
From: Postcodesloterij.nl @ 2013-07-28  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
We are please to inform you of our summer promotion award program held
25th 2013,have pronounce your email-address as the lucky winner of atotal

* YOU HAVE WON!
@ 2012-12-28 12:36 Lucky winner
From: Lucky winner @ 2012-12-28 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are please to inform you of our end of year promotion award program held 27th Dec 2012,have pronounce your email-address as the lucky winner of a total sum:of €100,000.
CONTACT:
The claim office/Email:Postcode1@luckymail.com,with your winning Serial-No:LE
0031#44230PSNL.
__  __  __  __  __
Postcodesloterij.nl

* You Have Won!
@ 2010-06-19  7:53 Microsoft E-mail Promotions
From: Microsoft E-mail Promotions @ 2010-06-19  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations: You Have Won!

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the
19th June 2010,your e-mail address,attached to winning
numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the Tenth
lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer
ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of our
International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our prominent
MS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use
of the internet. You are advised to contact the claims
processor with the details below via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Ivan Nickerson
EMAIL:ivannickerson04@live.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:... 5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
HILDA CREIGHTON.

* You Have Won!
@ 2010-05-20 22:38 Microsoft E-mail Promotions
From: Microsoft E-mail Promotions @ 2010-05-20 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations: You Have Won!

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the
20th May 2010,your e-mail address,attached to winning

EMAIL: ivannickerson02@live.com