* regulator tree has moved back to kernel.org
@ 2011-11-23 17:16 Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2011-11-23 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Liam Girdwood

Hi Stephen,

Please update the regulator tree in -next to use kernel.org again:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/regulator.git for-next

While Liam has his kernel.org account back now he's currently busy
rennovating his house so I'm still looking after the tree and it seems
better to host it on kernel.org.

Thanks,
Mark

* Re: regulator tree has moved back to kernel.org
@ 2011-11-23 21:56 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-11-23 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Liam Girdwood