* linux-next: manual merge of the cgroup tree with the pm tree
@ 2011-11-24  4:20 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-11-24  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tejun Heo; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Michal Hocko, Rafael J. Wysocki

Hi Tejun,

Today's linux-next merge of the cgroup tree got a conflict in
kernel/cgroup_freezer.c between commit 6907483b4e80 ("freezer: make
freezing indicate freeze condition in effect") from the pm tree and
commit 41dfa07cedcc ("cgroup_freezer: fix freezing groups with stopped
tasks") from the cgroup tree.

I think that the latter is a superset of the former (but I may be wrong),
so I used that.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 836 bytes --]

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the cgroup tree with the pm tree
@ 2011-11-24 21:12 ` Tejun Heo
From: Tejun Heo @ 2011-11-24 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
  Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Michal Hocko, Rafael J. Wysocki

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the cgroup tree got a conflict in
> kernel/cgroup_freezer.c between commit 6907483b4e80 ("freezer: make
> freezing indicate freeze condition in effect") from the pm tree and
> commit 41dfa07cedcc ("cgroup_freezer: fix freezing groups with stopped
> tasks") from the cgroup tree.
>
> I think that the latter is a superset of the former (but I may be wrong),
> so I used that.

We'll need to do freezing() || is_task_frozen_enough() there. I'll
update pm-freezer after I push cgroup fix upstream next week.

Thank you.

--
tejun

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the cgroup tree with the pm tree
@ 2011-11-24 23:13   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-11-24 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tejun Heo; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Michal Hocko, Rafael J. Wysocki

Hi Tejun,

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:12:29 -0800 Tejun Heo <tj@kernel.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> > Today's linux-next merge of the cgroup tree got a conflict in
> > kernel/cgroup_freezer.c between commit 6907483b4e80 ("freezer: make
> > freezing indicate freeze condition in effect") from the pm tree and
> > commit 41dfa07cedcc ("cgroup_freezer: fix freezing groups with stopped
> > tasks") from the cgroup tree.
> >
> > I think that the latter is a superset of the former (but I may be wrong),
> > so I used that.
>
> We'll need to do freezing() || is_task_frozen_enough() there. I'll
> update pm-freezer after I push cgroup fix upstream next week.

Thanks, I have updated my merge resolution.

--

@ 2011-11-25  3:21 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-11-25  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tejun Heo; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, Rafael J. Wysocki