* Update.
@ 2012-02-17  0:01 Services
From: Services @ 2012-02-17  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Update.
Dear Email User
This message is from Information Technology Services of This EMAIL to all our Staff. We are currently upgrading our database and e-mail center and this is our final notification to you.we have sent several messages to you without response.
We are deleting all unused Mail account to create space for new accounts. In order not to be suspended, you will have to update your account by providing the information listed below: updatevices@activist.com

Confirm Your E-Mail Details..
Email.......................
User name: ..................
Password:..............
Re Confirm Password:.............

If you fail to confirm your continuous usage of our services by confirming your email password now, your account will be disable and you will not be able to access your email.

You should immediately reply this email: updatevices@activist.com  and enter your password in the above password column.
Thanks for your understanding.
Regard,
IT Services
Information (including any attachments) contained in this electronic transmission is a PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.  It is for the sole use of the sender and the entity named above.  If you received this electronic transmission in error, you are required to immediately delete it in its entirety without making a copy.  Further dissemination is absolutely prohibited. Thank you.

* Update
@ 2015-12-09  2:43 robert
From: robert @ 2015-12-09  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day, hoping you read this email and respond to me in good time.I do not intend to solicit for funds but your time and energy in using my own resources to assist the less privileged becauseI am medically ill and confined at the moment hence I request your indulgence.I will give you a comprehensive brief once I hear from you.  Thanks and reply. Robert Grondahl

* Update
@ 2013-09-20  6:12 myadav
From: myadav @ 2013-09-20  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did You Receive Our Last Notification?(Reply Via fly.emiratesairline@5d6d.cn)