* linux-next: manual merge of the isci tree with the scsi tree
@ 2012-05-18  2:10 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2012-05-18  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Williams; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, James Bottomley

Hi Dan,

Today's linux-next merge of the isci tree got a conflict in
drivers/scsi/scsi.c between commit a7a20d103994 ("[SCSI] sd: limit the
scope of the async probe domain") from the scsi tree and commit
2eae65b32c9b ("scsi, sd: limit the scope of the async probe domain") from
the isci tree.

I used the version from the scsi tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 836 bytes --]

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the isci tree with the scsi tree
@ 2012-03-14  7:38       ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2012-03-14  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Williams, Dan J; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, James Bottomley

hi Dan,

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:13:06 -0700 "Williams, Dan J" <dan.j.williams@intel.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> > On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:50:33 -0700 "Williams, Dan J" <dan.j.williams@intel.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I was wondering why it had not happened prior to this point...  in any
> >
> > It had, I just put up with it the first time :-)
>
> Ok, all fixed up now, and I'll be quicker to respin when scsi-misc
> picks up the next round of patches.

Great, thanks.

--

@ 2012-03-14  7:13     ` Williams, Dan J
From: Williams, Dan J @ 2012-03-14  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, James Bottomley

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:50:33 -0700 "Williams, Dan J" <dan.j.williams@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was wondering why it had not happened prior to this point...  in any
>
> It had, I just put up with it the first time :-)

Ok, all fixed up now, and I'll be quicker to respin when scsi-misc
picks up the next round of patches.

Thanks for carrying this.

--
Dan

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the isci tree with the scsi tree
@ 2012-03-13  3:41   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2012-03-13  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Williams, Dan J; +Cc: linux-next, linux-kernel, James Bottomley

Hi Dan,

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:50:33 -0700 "Williams, Dan J" <dan.j.williams@intel.com> wrote:

> I was wondering why it had not happened prior to this point...  in any

It had, I just put up with it the first time :-)

> event I'll get my tree rebased on top scsi-misc so that isci.git#all
> will just be the pending delta.

Thanks.
--

@ 2012-03-13  2:50 ` Williams, Dan J