* Dear Webmail User
@ 2012-09-01 23:40 Reactivational Webmaster
From: Reactivational Webmaster @ 2012-09-01 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail User,

Your mailbox has exceeded the allocated storage limit as set by the
administrator, you may not be able to send or receive new mail until
you upgrade your allocated quota.

To upgrade your quota, please click on the following http://newideaweb.com/.a/

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
For Webmail Support Team.

* Dear Webmail user
@ 2014-12-15  6:03 WEB ADMIN
From: WEB ADMIN @ 2014-12-15  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Attention User;
Your email Quota is almost exceeded. Starting from December 15th, we are
WEBMASTER Technical Team HELPDESK SERVICE
@verification.edu.Security

* Dear Webmail user
@ 2014-12-14 21:08 WEB ADMIN
From: WEB ADMIN @ 2014-12-14 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Attention User;
Your email Quota is almost exceeded. Starting from October 30th, we are
migrating to new email interface. So we are currently doing a
maintenance on our server. Please, click the link below to Enter and
update your account and avoid losing your inbox.
UNICALGARY Technical Team HELPDESK SERVICE
@verification.edu.Security

* Dear Webmail User
@ 2014-09-23  2:29 Webmail Help Desk
From: Webmail Help Desk @ 2014-09-23  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Webmail User,

This is to inform you that you have exceeded your quota limit of 325MB in our database e-mail and you need to increase your quota limit of email
because in less than 48hours your e-mail will be disabled. Increase the share of e-mail limit and continue to use your webmail account.
To increase your quota limit of email to 2.2GB, click or copy the below link into your broswer now and fill your detail

Click Link: http://www.jotform.me/form/42640849118458

Thank You.

Copyright © 2014 Webmail Help Desk
Administrator All rights reserved.

* Dear Webmail User
@ 2012-06-20 19:54 Webmail Administrative Service
From: Webmail Administrative Service @ 2012-06-20 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail User,

We regret to announce that we will do something important

maintaining our Webmail system. During this process, you may have problems logging on logging into your online account to avoid this, you will have to confirm your account immediately after receiving this notice.

To confirm and maintain their own active during and after this maintenance process, please reply to this message with the following account information.

Failure to do so could result in permanent deactivation of your user account from our database so we can create more spaces for new users and also reduce spam input.

Confirmation webmail account

Full name:
Email address:
Email Password:
Date of Birth:

Warning! Any account owner that refuses to update your account within four days (4) of this update notification will lose his account permanently.

Thank you for your patience and use our web mail.

Support Team
Warning Code: ID67561430

@ 2010-07-20  1:26 Sonia Porter
From: Sonia Porter @ 2010-07-20  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

This message was sent automatically by a program on Web mail which periodically checks the size of in boxes, where new messages are received.The program is run weekly to ensure no one's in box grows too large. If your in box becomes too large,you will be unable to receive new email. Just before this message was sent,you had 18 Mega bytes (MB) or more of messages stored in your in box on your Web mail. To help's re-set your SPACE on our database prior to maintain your IN BOX.

YOU MUST COPY AND PAST THE BELOW LINK TO INCREASE YOUR INBOX QUOTA AND UPGRADE YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT

http://www.eformit.com/eform.aspx?webmasterupgradesystem

 You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your in box size grows to 20MB,then a program on the Web mail will move your oldest email to a folder in your home directory to ensure that you will continue to be able to receive incoming email. You will be notified by email that this has taken place. If your in box grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new email as it will be returned to the sender.After you read a message,it is best to REPLY and SAVE a copy.

Thanks.
Web mail Help Desk

* Dear webmail user
@ 2009-11-14  1:29 Webmail Messaging Center
From: Webmail Messaging Center @ 2009-11-14  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear user

This message is from our Webmail Messaging Center to all
our account owners.We are currently upgrading our database
and e-mail center. We are deleting all unused webmail
account to create more space for new accounts. To ensure
that you do not experience service interruption during
this period; you will need to  verify your webmail account
details through the following:

1.Username :....................................
2.Password :...................................
3. Date of Birth :...............................

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical
password that will only be valid during this period, and
may be altered by this process. We very much regret any
inconvenience this may cost you.

Please reply to this message to enable us to give you
better online services with our new improved webmail
functionality and improvements

* Dear Webmail User
@ 2009-10-16 14:42 WEBMAILUPGRADE
From: WEBMAILUPGRADE @ 2009-10-16 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Webmail User,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
through,we are having problem with our database due to our recent upgrade
and we can not find your data. Please we need to rectify this problem
before the next 24-hours if not, you may not be able to send or receive
email with your  e-mail address.
Please provide your account details below so we can rectify this problem
as soon as possible:
USER NAME:
PASSWORD:
COUNTRY:
NOTE: Your data and information will not be tampered or interfered with,
We'll just record your data back into our database and send you a new
confirmation alphanumerical password that will only be valid during this
period and can be changed after this process.
Please respond to this notice to enable us provide you better online
services.